STUDY IN POLAND
If you are looking for pursuing your dream of getting higher education in Europe, without a doubt studies in Poland are one of the best and recently also fashionable destinations.
Poland lies in the central part of the European continent and is one of the largest countries in Europe. It has it’s own language – Polish, but English is a most popular second language.
Poland has not yet introduced € (Euro) as currency, therefore costs of studies and living are extremely competitive with other European countries. A place full of opportunities – thanks to it’s stable and well developed economy.
Getting education, starting a business in Europe has never been easier, since Poland has joined the European Union in 2004. You can now be part of Europe for reasonable costs, while enjoying the highest quality of services.
Poland is a country geographically located in the middle of Europe. Thanks to such location, it has always been a gateway to Europe for Asia. Poland has long and rich history and opinion of brave and hardworking people. Poland was one of the first countries to allow officially practice and coexistence of all religions
Why study in Poland?
- Worldwide recognized, Quality education
- Various Scholarships offered to students whilst studying such as GE Foundation, etc.
- European Union Member (28 Countries)
- Schengen Country (visa allows to travel to 26 member countries)
- ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) Student can take transfer to study in any EU country
- Extended residence permission after graduation
- Curriculum on American / International Standards. Courses completely taught in English language
- Save one year in engineering (Bachelors for 3 years and Masters for 1.5 years to 2 years)
- Settlement option (Blue Card). Work Full time
- No TOEFL, IELTS required if education has been in English Medium
- Over 36000 students came to Poland in 2014
Part time jobs, Internships.
Affordable living costs up to: 180-200 Euros per month
Poland is the only country that had growth during recent recession
“BECOME A GLOBAL STUDENT”
- Students who study in Europe can also study & spend 6-12 months in partner Universities:
US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, India, Europe, and many other countries at no additional cost.
- This is a great feature for those who wish to experience other countries such as US, Canada, but cannot get direct admissions to the Universities or cost is a factor; financial issues, etc
A. Study 1styear in Poland/ 2nd year in US/ 3rd year in Poland.
B. Study 1st year in Poland/6 months in US/6 months in UK/ 3rd year in Poland.
C. Study 1st year in Poland/ 2nd year in any University in the EU (ECTS).
Costs of living
Thanks to fast growing and stable economy low costs of living and studying, while enjoying high quality of teaching is like a trademark of Poland.
Poland is going through a process of rapid economic development, thanks to that costs of living are still significantly lower than in most of the EU countries. A total amount of €200-€400 is enough to cover the basic cost of accommodation, food and transport. The cost of entertainment and participation in cultural events are also much lower than EU average, which effects costs of studies to be very competitive.
The minimum rate for studies is 2000 Euro a year, which is a few times lower than the EU average. For rapid economic development Since 20 years Polish economy has significantly been growing. For high level of security and personal safety Poland is much safer than most of the European countries. Even the Nordic countries, considered as very safe, have much higher crime rate than Poland. It’s perfectly safe in here for international students of all races, beliefs and origins.